We are committed to the following:
- Providing individualized program services.
- Promoting services that support and assist people to participate in their communities.
- Opportunities for the development of skills and personal competencies.
- Providing a home that is safe and supportive.
- Treating people with dignity and respect.
- People are involved in the community in whatever capacity to seek out and support their interests.
- Developing and maintaining relationships is the foundation of a healthy lifestyle.
- Encouraging the development of positive peer relationships and the skills to maintain them.
- Recognizing that behavioral approaches enhance social functioning by establishing predictable rewards for positive behavior and by setting limits on negative behavior.
- Families are primary resources and partners in our efforts.
- The environment focuses on positive behavior in order to provide an atmosphere conducive to growth and positive attachments.
- All interventions are individualized and goal-oriented toward placement in the least restrictive environment possible.
Montana Community Services, Inc. has been an innovative leader and pioneer in the creation of community based programs and services for people for over 30 years. Our program provides the Intensive Community Based Rehabilitation model of Services.
Our Mental Health Center is licensed by the State of Montana, Department of Public Health and Human Services.